Every Day Retreat
The agenda for each day at our retreat is up to you, we run our standard retreat service as a mostly self guided experience.
Your day starts with a short but effective coaching session, we will catch up with you for a chat at lunchtime and at the end of the day.
There’s plenty to do here to spark great ideas within you and support your progress in moving your ideas into actions.
After your morning coaching session (15 mins)
- Select one of our worksheets with guided instructions on solving an issue using our methods.
- Borrow from our library of favourite inspiring books.
- There are white boards and lots of paper available for your creative thinking.
- Find a quiet spot in our grounds to sit and work in peace.
- Go for a walk at our nearby beach or in a local woodland.
- Or if it is chilly outside sit in a cosy place in front of one of our woodburners
- Reserve our garden room cabin for wifi free time with just chickens and wildlife to distract you.
We all sit and chat together at mealtimes and eat a delicious lunch of locally sourced or grown produce made on the farm.
We make sure everyone ends the day with a clear plan of achievable simple steps to follow to progress their thinking.
You can choose to stay for half a day (exc. lunch), a whole day or as many days as you wish to stay. We offer accommodation at our farmhouse for a limited number of people. Or we can recommend a local bed and breakfast, hotel or self catering apartment nearby.
If you want us to be more involved in your day here, you can book additional services such as coaching and creative thinking sessions. Or if you don’t know what to book then we can tailor the day for you.